Our goal has always been simple - to ensure our residents are able to continue a life well lived in the later years of their lives, in the area in which they grew up.
Our community continues to grow, as does the local need for aged care. Our overall vision is to provide the very best care to local residents in a variety of living environments that will appeal to the local community, both now and in the future.
Our decisions and actions are guided by the following values:
Focus on Individuals
- Our clients are at the centre of everything we do
- We recognise our clients as individuals and respect their individual needs, preferences, and goals
- We encourage individuals to contribute to our community in ways that are purposeful and fulfilling
- Our immediate community comprises our clients and their loved ones, our staff, external partners, our board, our members, and volunteers
- Our community is a single team that works together for a single purpose – providing high quality, individualised services to our clients
- Although part of a small community, we recognise people as individuals and are inclusive. We are equals and embrace individual differences, change and innovation
- We actively integrate with the wider community
- We will listen to the local community and respond to the ever-changing needs of aged care
- We are accountable to our clients and their loved ones, our teammates and ourselves
- We accept responsibility and ownership of our roles and our actions
- We recognise clients as individuals and permit them self-determination, choice, and accountability, even if there is an element of risk
- We will ensure sustainability so that we can provide care for generations to come
- We are focused and direct our efforts towards our clients
- We seek the most simple and user-friendly way of providing services
- We are flexible and actively seek contemporary ways of doing things
- We embrace technology to assist in the delivery of simple, client focused services
Join our mailing list to get the latest news and updates.
Our Resident Liaison is available to answer any queries you may have about our living options and services.